Forms & Permits

Fire Department/Burning Permits

Please check info on Fire Department page

Election Forms

  • Application for Absentee Ballot: EB-121
  • Voter Registration Application: EB-131

Building Permits

State law requires building permits for new residential construction.  They are not required for additions or alterations to existing homes.  For permits or other information, email [email protected] or call (608) 789-5656.

Dog Licenses

The dog license form can be downloaded here.  Send completed form to the Town Treasurer.